Tuesday, September 15, 2026

I Was Wrong About the Critical Minerals in the Golis Mountains




Transcript:

I was wrong. AFRICOM has been carrying out operations in the Golis Mountains, striking terrorists there. I’m doing research on all this. Now, where the critical minerals would be is in the Golis Mountains—the western portion, which is supposedly in Somaliland. That's a lithium-rich area, and it leads down to the port of Berbera. The strikes have been going on in the eastern portion in Puntland and Federal Somalia. That's where ISIS–Somalia and al-Shabaab are.

Now, why I'm looking into this is because Israel recognized Somaliland not too long ago, and it's part of Project 2025, which is Trump's project. Well, behind… whatever… Heritage Foundation has over 70% of their people associated with them in Trump's cabinet, and Project 2025 is linked to them. And Heritage Foundation, remember, it's a CIA cutout—and the American Enterprise Institute, another CIA cutout from the Reagan era. Remember the Reagan doctrine? Well, they're advocating for Somaliland recognition by Trump, and the president [of Somaliland] met with them… at least with the Heritage Foundation. I have to listen to an interview from the Hudson Institute, but I've been reading it all over that we should recognize it. No, it'll increase the violence there.

Anyway… I'm just interested in what role it would play in the war on Iran and Yemen, because the port of Berbera and Gulf of Aden would be where they would operate out of. Yemen… supposedly Ansar Allah captured Bab-el-Mandeb—I don't know how to pronounce it, but there's a strait there, a choke point. This is a war on multipolarism, on China and Iran, because they want to keep China out of the area. Somaliland recognized Taiwan, and there's a 'One Somalia'—it's just like China and Taiwan with the One China principle. So anyway, yeah, I'm looking into that. Seeing how that will affect the war.

Sources:

US Launches Its 63rd Airstrike of the Year in Somalia


Golis Mountains, again.


Critical Minerals Document


The Reason Behind Israel’s Recognition of Somaliland Video


Israel Appoints First Ambassador to Somaliland


Project 2025: Somaliland Video


Second Trump Term: Soros vs. Heritage 


The connections between the fall of the USSR, the Gen Z protests, MEGA, and Trump video


Reagan's Rollback and the Heritage Foundation Video


Somaliland president in Washington seeking US ties and recognition of breakaway region +


American Enterprise Institute’s Michael Rubin: U.S. Should Endorse Somaliland's Independence


Michael Rubin's connection to the Trump admin


Hudson Institute: Somaliland as a Strategic Partner in the Horn of Africa video


Why the US should not recognize Somaliland


Ansarullah Takes Control of Bab al-Mandab

 

Brian Berletic video: Yemen’s Iranian Allies On the Move, Hezbollah’s Setbacks, & US Moon Ambitions


Brian Berletic: The US War on Iran is a US War on Multipolarism


Somaliland Chose Taiwan and Israel: The Case for Trust and a Wider Partnership


One Somalia


One China


[2018] Djibouti remains well-positioned, despite uncertainty (China, Somaliland & Yemen)


China’s New Railway Across Somalia: A Strategic Corridor in Africa video


Image by NomadPS from Pixabay


Video made with InShot.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I Was Wrong About the Critical Minerals in the Golis Mountains

Transcript : I was wrong. AFRICOM has been carrying out operations in the Golis Mountains, striking terrorists there. I’m doing research on ...